1/12/2009

Swordfish with almonds sauce (Pesce spada con pesto di mandorle)


Quick recipe today because I'm always in a hurry.
I have so many things to do between work and housekeeping...
Today I made food shopping: I usually love it but when I run out of food at home and I have to buy tonz of things I go crazy!


You need:


4 slices of swordfish (about 7 ounces each)


2 1/2 ounces peeled almonds


1 ounces parsley


1 garlic clove


1/2 ounces breadcrumbs softened in a little vinegar


1 potado


salt and pepper


2/3 cups extravirgin olive oil


Mince into a mixer almonds, garlic, parsley, a little salt and pepper untill it has a smooth texture.

Boil the potado chopped in little cubes into salt water, mash it, put the sauce in a bowl, add the mashed potado and the breadcrumb well squeezed.

Mix very well, add oil little by little untill the sauce is well blended.

Cook the swordfish slices on a hot skillet two minutes per side, put the fish on each plate and add the sauce.

You can garnish with whole almonds and parsley wisps.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento